Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Coach

Default internet TV the bomb

guys I will be getting my web cam soon going on the internet tv is the bomb now solitare coaches dont have to be alone!!Thier is so much we can do with this games stradegy sessions customs shows tours of guys man caves!! Lets do this!!
Old 01-06-2011, 10:35 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default This is great to hear!!!

Do it Jim!

All it takes is $75 and a laptop!
Reg
Old 01-07-2011, 08:02 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Jimmie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
guys I will be getting my web cam soon going on the internet tv is the bomb now solitare coaches dont have to be alone!!Thier is so much we can do with this games stradegy sessions customs shows tours of guys man caves!! Lets do this!!
Been doing it for years.

I am working on my solitaire Pro League. So far The Chargers, Vikings, and Giants are in it. I will be working on a new system.

I am working running several sets for both squads and draw their plays out of a box to eliminate me wanting to make adjustments for the defense. I figure I will be up and running from June to August. I'll have help with the setup to make the games go faster. I'll be adding some champion Steelers, 49ers, Raiders, Dolphins, and Titans, and Colts. I won championships in the DEFL with those teams.

Once up, look out! I haven't thought of a new name yet.

I am going to keep it to eight teams, 1 division, full games.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:13 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default So you're going to have a webcam going

And everyone can watch you play with yourself?

I ran out of emotions....LOL Wow!!!!!!!!

Don't know about that one.

Nat'l
Old 01-07-2011, 10:14 AM
MFCA MEMBER

now That's Funny.....
Old 01-07-2011, 10:30 AM
MFCA MEMBER

The MFCA has a Ustream account which is open to any member to broadcast over. I don't know if this is helpful to the membership as it is easy to setup your own account, but I am trying to find a way to have any MF shows live streaming show up on the front page of the MFCA website so that anyone wanting to broadcast could join in right there without searching for links. I'm also searching out ways to announce the shows easily on the forum, facebook, and twitter.

How many of you have Ustream accounts. I joined the MFCA account to Reg's and Pirate Ricks crowd. Who else is out there?

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 01-07-2011, 10:37 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Myself and Joe Greco also have U stream accounts.....
Old 01-07-2011, 11:46 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default National, you can joke...

all you want to. I even like the "Play with yourself joke."
I do that all the time

But rest assured, there's much truth to what Jimmie is saying here! I am a competition player and a solitaire player. Both have their pluses. Both have minuses (if you see it that way).

What I can tell you about the solitaire player. They are more open to ideas and change than competition leagues. Too many arguments over NOTHING! That's why it take things so long to get accomplish.

At least on the solitaire player, things you might be laughing at or think hilarious may be of great benefit to the hobby. You've got guys in the solitaire game, who I guarantee you, will establish more broadcast stations than competition leagues ever will.

Many competition coaches will begin to watch the solitaire game, ridiculing it on the surface, but wondering beneath the falsities, "Why can't we do that? Wolf is taking an idea I originally had to try to bring to competition leagues. Guys are too lazy to make things happen on a whole. Too slow to change. Many don't think it's worth their time and effort. Unfortunately, they have little or no idea.

I find myself being the trailblazer for many to prosper but I wish just once, y'all would be the inventor instead of the riddler. I will definitely be willing to help guys who want the knowledge to show their games and what they do online and create a voice more stronger than most competition leagues will ever have because they want to show and demonstrate that the game works.

Some of y'all were willing to pay upwards to $500 per person to be on television. Some were ridiculing of anyone who thought otherwise. That gave me the impetus/inspiration to get this on TV - and for free! Now, we've got our own FREE TV! We've got the opportunity to create our own reality show, and our own broadcast station. That's what I am working on with others who see the need.

So you can joke all you want to about what's going on in the solitaire world but some guys are working long hours not just for their own interest, but for the good of the game.

Reg

Last edited by Reginald Rutledge : 01-07-2011 at 11:49 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:10 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default THE THING ABOUT SOLITAIRE

The thing about solitaire,

If another source is calling the plays, your playing against something else like the computer for madden. if you saw two teams lined up and saw no live coaches, how would one know if it were a solitaire game or a competition league game. If you concentrated on watching an actual play develop, isn't that the two teams working via there pre set up and now post result. It takes a certain mindset to understand fully the game of solitaire. If you only like playing in competition leagues, is that a desire to know

1)you can beat someone else ?

2)see if your bases are stronger ?

3)you can out think someone else ?

If you were in jail do you need to be in the yard lifting weights with the rest to see who gets the biggest muscles.?

or

Can you handle being put in the box for awile without going crazy.

One should be able to do both

Cable and a big screen has now been installed in the box. What can one learn when left to create something for themselves.

mantaraydre

Last edited by mantaraydre : 01-07-2011 at 01:21 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:28 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default How would anyone know if?

I did not tell you that I was playing solitaire.

The game can be made into movie form where you really would not know if it was solitaire or competition league play. Even in looking at this video, the only way most would know is because I give captions and information and I am not setting up both the offense and defense at the same time.

This can easily be "doctored" to take that out of the game and you would not even know. That's why it is the most powerful recruiting tool and medium in the game.

When I form my own league, I will make certain that the MFIT is a big part of the what I do.

Reg

Last edited by Reginald Rutledge : 01-07-2011 at 12:42 PM.