Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2007, 08:23 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Dumb, dumb, dumb.........

No other way to describe the San Diego players. Personal fouls, bad throws, intercepting the ball and fumbling on 4th down, wide open Pat recievers because of mix ups. I don't think I've ever seen so many brain farts in a 4th quarter in all my life. Yet once again, life has found a way to keep Marty from coaching in a Superbowl. It'll be interesting to see if Indy can play defense 3 games in a row. Go Colts! And how about them Saints? Saints - Colts Superbowl.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:37 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavennaAl View Post
No other way to describe the San Diego players. Personal fouls, bad throws, intercepting the ball and fumbling on 4th down, wide open Pat recievers because of mix ups. I don't think I've ever seen so many brain farts in a 4th quarter in all my life. Yet once again, life has found a way to keep Marty from coaching in a Superbowl. It'll be interesting to see if Indy can play defense 3 games in a row. Go Colts! And how about them Saints? Saints - Colts Superbowl.

Completely agree Al...This one's NOT on Marty
Old 01-14-2007, 09:41 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default re

What was with the Patriots players and LT at the end of the game?
Old 01-15-2007, 12:22 AM
19Alworth71

Default Chargers lose,But hey,I got a throwback 1965 jersey

Being a native San Diegan I felt an obligation to go the game today.I mean the Q is a whopping ten minute drive.Well everyone was real cocky at the start of the game today.Along the 4th quarter that Stadium was getting quiet,as the Charger fans were sqiurming in their seats(which doesnt bother me,since Ive been known to cheer for the "Silver and Black" on occasion).You could tell the Chargers were going to lose that game.And right after the Bolts scored thier last TD and went for the 1 pt conversion instead of 2(which made sense at the time)You knew the Bolts were going to lose that game and it seemed like everyone knew it.The one positive today is I bought an authentic throwback powder blue #19 Lance Alworth jersey it looks sweeeet,guys.I may not be a Charger fan but those powder blue jerseys look great.And since 1994 I wanted to get one.The Chargers need to switch back to those powder blues.Everyone in San Diego wants them switch to them.The local news has had numerous polls and its always like 1,365,987. people for the powder blue and 2 people for the current blue.The owner of the Chargers who lives in Stockton,CA hours north from here, says he conducted his own "poll"and overwhelmingly he said the current blue always wins.(yeah sure,just like the Chargers).