Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2010, 01:48 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Post Official High School League EF in NJ:Coach K-Lo is in..

Just looking for a few Coaches willing to act as an EF mentor and support base for students in the program. The program is designed to use electric football as a tool to create options for students afterschool hours. You simply need to donate your time occasionaly via telephone and nurture a jr coach in their process of learning the game. Most coaches know this game has many elements of day to day living, if you are willing to care and share please do so. Thanks to all for donations at Miggle and beyond...
Please feel free to reachout for guidance and or direction if you are trying to start a school or kids league...this is thanks to my MFCA/EF Family our 7th school aged kids EF league pplss$

This is the next crop of future coaches...."We can do what I can not do alone"

Just sharing the blessing as it was officialy stated by the Big Boss..."I want that electric football program at the high school"

"...do it from the heart and do it without reservation...the blessings will be infinite..."
ME