Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2009, 12:51 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default ADRIAN BAXTER IS THE BEST COACH IN AMERICA PERIOD !

Coaches,

We must all recognize that ADRIAN BAXTER is the number 1 coach in the land right now. The mark of a great coach is to win at ANY STYLE thrown at you. Just read the rules and put your team on the field. I don't think there will be any dispute because his track record speaks for itself. All the guy does is win no matter where he is. This is all based on the past 4 to 5 years. He won the seawall brawl belt of recent accolades. A mild heart attack kept him from the miggle. He gets better and returns to buzzfest only to win again. THIS IS JUST THE MOST RECENT WINNINGS OF 2008 AND 2009. HE won a portion of the skills competiton at the last convention in august. You can't dispute a coach who wins at various styles of play.

He is clearly to be the number 1 seed to win at any style of play. If given enough time to prepare, he will figure out the style and work his magic. His coaching resume is outstanding and what can you say. This is the type of coach you tip your cap to and appreciate what he has done in the hobby. MAYBE WE SHOULD TELL HIM THE CONVENTION IN CANTON IS CANCELLED (LOL). I think he must be deemed the Michael Jordan of miniature football. THIS HOBBY IS FILLED WITH INCREDIBLE COACHES WHO ARE ALL STAR CHAMPIONS THEMSELVES. BUT THIS GUY'S TRACK RECORD HAS BEEN IN THE FOREFRONT FOR ALL TO SEE FOR SOMETIME NOW.

THE EF COMMUNITY SHOULD SALUTE THIS WORLD CLASS CHAMPION.

WHAT CAN MR. BAXTER DO NEXT ?

CONGRATULATIONS ON BUZZFEST AND ALL OF YOUR OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS. IT IS WELL DESERVED.

MANTARAYDRE

Last edited by mantaraydre : 03-30-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:14 PM
Tron1984

Default One Classy Dude...

Tron Speaks,

I know it is hard for many to humble themselves and acknowledge when someone is truly good at what they do or low and behold, just uncanny! I know this young man and he as held his head high despite annimosity or just straight hating. I've never heard him utter a bad word about anyone! Not even Bush or Cheney? He has more self control than I do. He goes everywhere and has many friends, real or imaginery. Hell, it's only electric football! Baxter, may your dynasty last for 1,000 years. Baxter, you know my team looks better than yours, don't you? That's right, I've seen you eyeballing my boys! Like myself, you are trapped in this world forced to reveal with mere mortals.
Rock on Dude!!!!!
Old 03-30-2009, 04:22 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Straight up FIRST CLASS ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he knows he fears me....

Geno H
Proud MFCA member #22
Visit G-FORCE @ www.gforcetdq.com
Old 04-04-2009, 01:52 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Thx Dre', Tron & Geno!

Dre',

You really put me out there. I do not know what to say in response to what you've written. Please don't become offended in any way, but I can only thank you for your positive OPINION of my track rcord.

Thx!

-Adrian-
Old 04-04-2009, 02:29 PM
BUCKEYES1

I have to agree. I have known Adrian for some years now and all I have seen from him is a class act type of style...soft spoken, humble but competetive.

Congrats on yet another win.

AJ
Old 04-04-2009, 02:39 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I don't know Adrian but.......

.......heard he was a good dude but the Jury is still out on who the best is. Just my thoughts on this whole debate about who the best is.

Last edited by rjackson : 04-04-2009 at 02:43 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:19 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default R.J.

I WILL TELL YOU THIS HE AIN'T NO PLAYGROUND LEGEND........
Old 04-05-2009, 09:52 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default "Best"

This is a forum, full of opinion. Who is the best baseball hitter...Mays, Mantle, Ruth, Cobb? Who is the best basketball player? Jordan, Wilt, Magic, Bird, Robertson?? Montana, Brady, Unitas as the best QB???

I don't worry myself so much with "best"...all I know is that if they took roll call of the top coaches in the hobby, it sure wouldn't take long to get to Baxter's name!!!