Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Solitaire (The all by myself forum)
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2010, 01:07 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Pictures-Super Bowl 48 Tournament Wildcard Game Lions vs Redskins

Up until this season I used current rosters for all of my existing NFL teams and filled the rosters of my expansion teams ( 18 of them ) with backup and recently retired players. I was doing alot of number changing each season to keep up with the rosters. From reading many posts and seeing pictures of teams past and present I decided my league can be anything I want it to be. I decided to change my format and make my league a Legends league. Now each team has the best players from their past and some present. After I was done making each roster I let all of my expansion teams draft players and name coaches. There were about 75% of todays current players who now needed a team to play on as well as a few from the past whose old team didn't have room for ( Big revenge factor ). Now I have strong rosters for all 48 of my teams and should cut down on my numbering time. In upcoming posts I will introduce you to each team with photos. In the pictures below you see a wildcard playoff game from my current tournament featuring the Lions and Redskins. Washington won this game 45-21 to advance. You can also see the return of Barry Sanders and John Riggins in the photos, both legends. More to come.

Mike
Attached Images