Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2010, 01:13 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Surround yourself with guys that...

make you happy, inspire you to play, and you inspire.

One thing about having all your MF toys is having the ability to take your toys home if no one wants to play with you or you not wanting to play with them.

We all have those types of toys. That's what makes this such a good game, it can be both social and private in nature. For me personally, I tend to want to be alone in playing the game. As much as I get online and hype the game, promote the game, and play the game, I am an introvert by nature and enjoy the pleasures of not wasting my days arguing over what I see as pettiness.

So whenever I decide to venture out, to do things in this manner, I will definitely seek those who inspire me to play or I have some impact in that way. I want to be able to enjoy those lasting moments. I want those guys to be able to see some of my toys and I their toys. I want to impart some knowledge I have before I leave this game so that all the information will not just go with me. I want to be inspired by some of these guys to continue to play for as long as I can and I hope they can inspire me to continue to be a part of the game.

Reg