Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2006, 09:13 AM
Decal Master

Lightbulb The Roster and # Archives Are Almost Complete

Guys, this was supposed to be a suprise, but I am almost finished with the creation of an archive of over 150 classic NFL Teams going back to the 1950s. This is a project I have been working on since the summer.

The archive will feature downloadable depth charts of players, numbers, and yes, skin tones. The last in that list was the reason for creating this archive. We as EF hobbyists are very meticulous over details. Unforunatley, we are also suffering from limited information resources, and this library will be just the thing to simplifiy your team creation process.

Imagine being able to download a roster for the 1957 49ers, or the 1963 Bears in a click with jersey numbers and skin tones included. You guys should be able to use the archive to assemble your all-time teams as well.

This archive will be 100% free for all and I will try to have it ready by "Bowl Season." I will post the teams I have finished by then, and simply add additional teams weekly.

...stay tuned...

Last edited by Decal Master : 12-07-2006 at 09:26 AM.