Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2007, 11:10 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default But it IS

Oh but the human element, correct or an error is factored in.

Game pressure, adjustment pressure, all are apart of the game.

I have seen guys forget to turn there offensive limeback to the line of scrimmage, " penalty", I have seen guys throw into double coverage, " INT ",
I've seen guys go for it on 4th down, didn't get it, " Lost the game ".

Pressure turns cole into a diamond, or will cruch it to powder, same things applies hear. Pressure will identify real coaches from pretenders and test just what you know about football.

It is just that, checkers and chess.

And I understand you're point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mozeek View Post
My post was in reference to THE MPFL style of play which simulates "REAL FOOTBALL" and all i was saying is that the human error factor was never called into play...

THATS ALL FOLKS......DIDN'T WANT TO DEBATE ANYTHING JUST STATING MY OPINION AS I SEE COACHING FOOTBALL
Old 11-10-2007, 11:13 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default No,no,

I Didnt Take It As A Disagreement.... I Find Both Yours And Anthony's Posts Interesting. I Even Pm'd You To See Where I Could Get My Hands On This Info.......i Just Feel As Though Often Times We Lose Sight That These Are Plastic Figures That We Speak About And In The Transition From Game To Reality There Are Things That Will Be Lost And That We Can't Bring Everything From Real Life To This Game No Matter How Hard We Try......

Human Error Plays A Huge Part In Real Football And Mf
Old 11-10-2007, 11:19 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default ?

LOL,LOL,

Well I was just thinking that in that movie the guy thought he was really good because he could use his skill and break a board, " hitting a target that doesn't counter his move and will fight back ", a dumb board.

But Bruce Lee was saying that try that on a target that is intelligent and that will move and counter his move and fight back," I'am not a dumb board "

Reacting vs Non reaction !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decal Master View Post
Mozeek

I didn't know mean for you to feel that it was a disagreement. How can anyone argue with human error. If you read the graphic again closely you'll see that there is a point made of human error with regard to missed blocks, etc.

And AB, what the heck does Enter the Dragon have to do with this? You know I make greeting cards too right? We need to put you to work so you can release some of that pent up poetry inside. Joking of course.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:25 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Have Faith

You must learn to see without you're eyes, and trust in what you feel grass hopper

You are defeated already when you don't believe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mozeek View Post
I Didnt Take It As A Disagreement.... I Find Both Yours And Anthony's Posts Interesting. I Even Pm'd You To See Where I Could Get My Hands On This Info.......i Just Feel As Though Often Times We Lose Sight That These Are Plastic Figures That We Speak About And In The Transition From Game To Reality There Are Things That Will Be Lost And That We Can't Bring Everything From Real Life To This Game No Matter How Hard We Try......

Human Error Plays A Huge Part In Real Football And Mf
Old 11-10-2007, 11:29 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Now Thats Funny

LoL
YOU THINK THAT I AM A NON BELIEVER......THATS COOL

Last edited by mozeek : 11-10-2007 at 11:32 AM.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:31 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Lol

I'm still laughing
Old 11-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Decal Master

Mozeek,

By the way, are you Morgan Scott? If so then I tip my glass to you good sir.

Anyway, you gotta understand that I am writing this stuff freestyle. Decal making is fun but my real passion is information and educational design as this is what I went to school for. Being an artist causes you to hoard information in your mind so it's routine for me to have this stuff stored up.

Football is easy to break down once you realize that players are assigned to each other on both sides of the ball. This is where the chess match ends and the human error begins. So I am always writing with those people in mind who may not know about the subject. For some it's like, yeah that's common knowledge, but not so for others. My site is being written with a total novice in mind. I learned alot of this stuff by simply losing games and making adjustments.

Another spin is that alot of people still don't know that the MPFL style exists so I am writing to let them know that you can do these things step by step and manage a play from start to finish as opposed to hitting the switch and hoping the players will do it themselves. It annoys people to have to read about MPFL every day but there are many who are glad that we did introduce this information as it got them on board as well.

If i miss a tackle or commit some human error, I'd rather blame myself than the arch or tweak in my bases and correct it on the next play.

Last edited by Decal Master : 11-10-2007 at 11:42 AM.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:51 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Dm,

My Name Is Morgan Scott....yes Sir...I ENJOY READING THE INFO THAT BOTH ANTHONY AND YOURSELF PROVIDE. I ALSO FEEL THAT THE INFO SUPPLIED IS VERY HELPFUL TO BOTH MF AND FOOTBALL IN GENERAL...AND OF COURSE SOME OF US COACHES.........BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THE LOOKING AT THE BIGGER PICTURE......

GO BIG BLUE

Last edited by mozeek : 11-10-2007 at 11:54 AM.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:25 PM
Decal Master

Morgan,

You gotta get that MPFL DVD man. You'll love it. I'd love to see what your coaching knowledge and skill will bring to the table.

GO GIANTS!!