Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2008, 08:59 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default ATT Doug S

Here is a early look at the Bengals in constructions

Greg
Attached Images

Old 07-12-2008, 03:06 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Greg
I just got in from the Headquarters of the DFW, what a informative night Reggie, "The Don" and Clariborne{sp}helped me out.
Looks like a great start, the detail is excellent. I will not win a game but my team will look pretty.LOL
Don't get in a hurry but hurry up.
I can not wait.
Thanks
I will call you tomorrow if that is OK.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:48 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Team will be competitive

From the looks of the players, that will be a competitive team. Greg, make sure the width from thumb-to-thumb on the cover corners is 0.25 inches. If they are wider than that, they will be considered ILLEGAL. Good job of making the custom pass blocking linemen. That will be important if Doug is going to pass in this league.

Doug, like I said, "Attach yourself to the body of winners in this league and you will will". If you attach to mediocrity, that will happen as well. I don't think guys like Hudson, Robertson, Stephenson, Woodard, or myself would have a problem with you getting valuable knowledge. These guys have been to the big dance and know what it will take to get there.

I loved having you over. You were wanting information and I would have worked with you all evening but I did have to leave. So thank you for coming by and I hope you love your 308. I certainly did.

Reg
Old 07-12-2008, 04:13 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Dude get some sleep
I would be in bed but I am watching the super bowl from last year , great game so far.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:23 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Doug,
It was great having you over and if you have any questions or need any information just holler. You will be OK in this league and everything will work out. Just practice, get your combines ready, and start building your team(this part is whats most entertaining to me), is watching an athelete come to life. Most of all I cannot stress this eneough, sit down and just start tweaking away, even though you say you dont know how, believe me you will learn, and the most satisfying part of building and tweaking your team is that you will know your atheletes inside and out, you will know every aspect of his talents and weaknesses, which will in turn make you a better coach. That's the way all of us learned how to tweak, just sit down and get after it. Ask question, there are many great tweakers around, we all know who they are, that don't mind sharing information with you. Oh and one more thing, this will enable you to build the team you want, wether you want a power team or you want a team that is built around speed it's all there in front of you. Greg will have you a beautiful team painted up and theb the fun part will begin, building you squad. And always remember what "Reg" told you, Study who wins and study how they win, take a little something from the teams that win and you will have a great bases for building a very good foundation for your team. A team that in time will be able to compete week in and week out. It all depends on the time spent on the field. Oh, and one more thing, practice your passing game!!!!!!!!!