Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2008, 06:10 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default If this was a "EF it's a wonderful life"

and your angel took you around to see how life would be in electric football if you did not exist. How would you view what you see as it stands today

my little GINGER SNAP
FOR ME,literally living in the dumpsters 3x a week at the old tudor factory . I know first hand how the game has changed. "everytime i mention tudor the smell of the factory alway's hits me "burning plastiC". I pulled out a bag of den bronco's last night and laughed when i saw the dot on the helmet's.

we have come a long way.

IN MY PERSONAL ESTIMATION, "KEY WORD PERSONAL" . This game is no longer a toy. Remember, i pretty much lived in the hollow halls of the factory.
i saw the inner workings of the goings on up close and in dee flesh.

I felt after all these years in the game, i CONSIDER MYSELF AN " EF-NAM VET"

THE FIELDS BEING CREATED TODAY ARE AS BEAUTIFUL AS THE MAHOGANY CHESS BOARDS LYING IN THE STUDY ROOMS IN OXFORD AND CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITIY. The rich collect beautiful game pieces as works of art.

With the scale sized boards of today, we dont realize we have priceless antique furniture at our fingertips. We all know the figures are like diamonds to a woman. Artwork 101 comes to mind when looking at these figures.

So, if a angel took me around and showed me what electric football is like today. I would say this is the little NFL. "IT'S NO LONGER THE TOY TUDOR INTRODUCED TO CAPTURE AN 8 YEAR OLDS IMAGIATION AND HELP HIM LIVE OUT HIS FANTASY OF BEING ROGER STABAUCH.

I would notice this is now a game for the distinguished gentlemen. A doctor,lawyer,congressman playing real nfl games during there scarce downtime. This game will help the elderly keep there mind sharp while becoming the coach and player they alway's lived out in there minds.

There is a tv series named the wire(fav show) There was a character who got out of jail after many years in. He wen't back to the streets and hooked up with new dealers. The dealer gave him a gun, (ALOT MORE ELEBORATE THAN WHAT HE USE TO SEE YEARS AGO). He say's to the dealer, "man, the game done changed", the dealer replied, " nah, the game's the same, it just got more fierce"

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED HERE MY FRIENDS, NO LONGER A TOY, THE FIGURE'S , FIELDS, PLAYERS JUST GOT MORE FIERCE !!!!!!!!!! Go get an 8 year old to play jimbo or vince peatros. have the coaches play there (A) game vs that 8 year old taking no prisoner's. Ask that kid if he still thinKs it's a little hee hee OOOH MOMMY LOOK AT THE MAN GO game. THIS IS THE NFL IN YOUR LIVING ROOM WHETHER YOU BELEIVE OR NOT.

JERRY MCGUIRE MAKES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BIG BOARDS, NO KID SHOULD BE ANYWHERE IN THE VACINITY OF THAT.

THE MFCA LIVES HERE !!!!!!!!!!

MANTARAYDRE

Last edited by mantaraydre : 10-29-2008 at 06:26 PM.