Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2008, 01:50 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default The Impact of the Road Warrior in the DFW

From my perspective, I am truly blessed to know that coaches are willing to come from all parts of the country to play miniature football with me. This season has been truly a special one for me as coaches who I never thought would come here, did come here.

For their unselfish acts, I am truly appreciative. The local coach in the DFW, to a large degree, may not appreciate what an honor it is to have these guys come to the DFW but I certainly do.

This season has brought us the likes of Norbert Revels, Tony Jones, Dru Sparks, Brian Healey, Mark Villanueva, Robert Jackson, Mike Robertson, LeRon King, Jim Davis, Geno Hendricks, Joel Pritchard, Ken Boddie among others. Each one has brought a certain unique personality to the league and knowledge that has been of great help and benefit to the DFW as a whole.

These guys bring such great energy to the league and it gets everyone in the spirit to play the game. All of those I mentioned above will be playing in various conferences in the CBSMF and have shown their ability to win in this style of play.

Their impact have been unquestioned in the league and the appreciation they have had for me is most appreciated. Lately, I've been recovering from a little illness and have not been too "MF'ish" but I just want these guys to know, I definitely appreciate their willingness to come to Texas and be apart of a style of play that you were not accustom to and perform at such a successful level.

I look forward to seeing yall here for the Super Bowl in February!

Reginald Rutledge
DFW Founder 1995
Old 11-14-2008, 02:05 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Ditto!!!

Great post Reg! I couldn't have said it better! You guys have truly made this season a special one. The hype around the league this year is unmatched by any league across the country today. Without your willingness and sacrifices to be a part of this league none of what has been accomplished this season would have even been possible. Thank you!
Old 11-14-2008, 06:54 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Oh yeah......

....Reg I have enjoyed myself thee closer we get to the Superbowl weekend, the smack talk is jumping off.