Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2008, 01:21 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I was hanging out with... and Paint/Custom contest?

TVSCHACHI today and saw some customs that will make you ! Unfortunately I can't tell which ones they are, all I want to know is when the next contest will be? I tried to steal, I mean, talk him out of them but they were under bright lights with laser sensors so i couldn't get too close. You guys are in for a treat when he unveils them.
Old 11-16-2008, 09:44 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Start building them! The rules will be the same as before. I am working on prizes. Plan on picking the winners during the week of the Superbowl! If you want to begin sending in photo entries you can send them to weirdwolf@weirdwolf.net.

Rules are posted at http://www.miniaturefootball.org/sit...fm?pageID=1286 The main thing is that the photos are clear. Do not reduce the size of the image when sending them to me. Single poses need to be on a base , on a field. Scenes do not need to be on bases but must be on a field or fieldcover. Try to make them as real looking as possible. Tip: Shooting your photos out door in a light overcast or light shade gets great results. I will adjust the photos for optimum color and lighting as needed.

The winning poses will be used on the next MFCA trading cards and in the brochure. Medals will be awarded. Other prizes will be announced!

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 11-16-2008, 11:10 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Is there going to be a category for;

100% painted only???
Old 11-17-2008, 11:43 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUTTMANN View Post
Is there going to be a category for;

100% painted only???
Yes! I'll add that.

We will call it the Ravennal Memorial (I ain't dead yet) Decals Be ********ed contest.

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!