Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Photo Gallery of Miniature Football
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2009, 01:03 AM
JIMBO

Default BRIAN HEALY'S NEW HomeFieldAdvanage

JUST KIDDING!!! Made ya look.

Just put the finishing touches on this beauty! This is one of my very 1st wood boards - 24" x 48" with one rotary motor. My KR runs GL to GL in 5-6 seconds!!! I have 3 more to cleanup and clear out.

Anyone interested in a Silent Auction? PM me all offers. Auction closes Sunday, Feb. 22 at 11:59pm. Good Luck.

PS, I am willing to swap out the cover for something else in my collection or we can talk about a brand new one. LMK with your offer.
Attached Images

Last edited by JIMBO : 02-19-2009 at 01:11 AM.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:48 AM
OldSchool

Cool Home field Advantage...

Jim Breezy,

Another HOTT looking field my friend. I love how you use the team colors as the turf. I don't know if you noticed this, but (in the 4th picture) your left CB #25's black base looks almost invisible over the black turf. At first I thought he wasn't wearing a base, until I finally saw the double clips.

Another thing... What gives?!? I noticed the 300 logo at the thirties.

The Bucs are not the 300... The BROWNS ARE!!!

That being said... the field still looks very good.

- Don
Old 02-19-2009, 09:57 AM
JIMBO

Default BLACK IS THE NEW GREEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
Jim Breezy,

Another HOTT looking field my friend. I love how you use the team colors as the turf. I don't know if you noticed this, but (in the 4th picture) your left CB #25's black base looks almost invisible over the black turf. At first I thought he wasn't wearing a base, until I finally saw the double clips.

Another thing... What gives?!? I noticed the 300 logo at the thirties.

The Bucs are not the 300... The BROWNS ARE!!!

That being said... the field still looks very good.

- Don
For years peopel have been hiding their green bases on the green turf fields. It's time to change all that. At least until they run out of colored bases. I won't lie and say I'm not intrigued about your 300 BROWNS and Steve Martins 300 SPARTANS. I aspire to 300 BUCCANEERS one day.

For all bidders via PM: The frame is obviously wood, and the field itself is fiberboard with one rotary motor dead center at the 50. It is powered by an adjustable transformwr wall plug, which right now, is only set halfway, so it has plenty more output, dependant on the weight on the field. The BUCS team you see in the pic are a non-weighted (standard) team. Heavier teams would probably need more juice, which there is plenty more. I prefer NOT to ship, but will if YOU take full responsibility. Or else I would prefer bringing it (them) to Canton in August. GOOD LUCK!
Old 02-19-2009, 09:59 AM
MFCA MEMBER

GONNA NEED A U-HAUL TO BRING THOSE FIELDS IN......MAN THIS IS GREAT.....
Old 02-19-2009, 01:34 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Jimbo,

If you buy insurance on the item for shipping, does it cover damages?
Old 02-20-2009, 09:17 AM
JIMBO

Default I HEAR IT DOESN'T

I'll figure it out Monday morning!