Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2009, 11:02 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up My list is as follows....

1. Ed. Roche, my mentor got close to beating him but called the wrong play loss by 3 actualy 3-0.....more to come. E.R. just once come on man.
2. A.Bax a true scholar and a friend. Just want to crack plastic as we planned I will jus take notes and take my beating.
3. Lo, Lo, my main man just be easy on me.
4. Ken Allan-The EF scholar
5.R. Chalmers-Rematch of last years Buzzfest and p.s you still cant stop #17
6. Big Jim.D and Big Keith for roughing me up in the prelims at Buzzfest 08.
7. The Raiderman-7 points kept me from the NHFL title 08. You cut me no breaks on the slipped Qb pass attempts I was honored to play you.
8.Joe.G always forces me to find an "A" game when I feel it is gone.
9.Brian.H rematch on an even board(NO DEAD SPOTS) infact add Mo to the mix for bringing that low current board to the BAM SUPERBOWL : fghttt: It's all in fun Mo.
10. I would say national, but I am 4-2 lifetime against the old guy and he still calls me out
11. Coach Bob and Coach Wharton 2 gentleman that can bring the best out any Coach hands down.
12. It's all in fun for me anybody that can teach me more about this game and have fun in mind and not the overwhelming desire to "win" and thats all that matters "no game date with you"
13. After Buzzfest I will add more names to my list.
I just want to thank every Coach in EF that has enhanced my passion for this game..norb, RR, pratt, gh,vp etc....
14 If I didnt mention you it is because I am smart enough not to ask for a potential butt kicking lol

Last edited by GrandMasterKC : 03-18-2009 at 11:26 AM.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:20 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default If only Barney came on 30 minutes earlier

Winterfest 04,.........The look in the youngfellas eyes was magic after the game, he took me out, I don't want to play him again, I just think of him often, LOL.

Nick 13 year old

P.S. If I only had 1 game left to play, it would be against Nigel, my son.

Norbert Revels
Attached Images

Old 03-18-2009, 11:39 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default one game

Joel Pritchard - Joel P1
Old 03-18-2009, 12:59 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default One game left

If I had one game left I would have to say it would be against Mike Pratt BUT he would have to be the Chiefs and I would have to be the Raiders. I don't know what our series is but it's all but even between us over the years. I still play like crap everytime I play him because I know that he knows what I'm going to do. I remember the first two years of living here in PA I never beat him and I made it my mission to finally do it. On any given day either one of us would win.

I would also consider playing George Diamond in my final game. He and I have played more times than any two coaches in Harrisburg. We're sick of playing each other but we always enjoy it. I enjoy it more than he does because unlike my series with Pratt I'm WAYYYYYYY ahead in that one!!

RAIDERMAN
Old 03-18-2009, 01:49 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default humor

I find no humor involved in that post!
Old 03-18-2009, 10:03 PM
TheTweakFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Rip View Post
I find no humor involved in that post!
But the humor is obvious to me. I think it's funny he would waste his last game by getting on the board with me. I normally slack off a little on the intensity level when I play against RM. You know, settle in for a fun and challenging game and enjoy the moment. HOWEVER, if I KNOW it's his LAST game AND we are playing Raiders versus Chiefs, he will go into retirement unhappy. I would make it a point to win..... just barely. Then rub it in for about a month. "Elmo Wright breaks free on the fly pattern... COMPLETE for a touchdown!" Broken record.... That assures me that RM will HAVE to rethink retirement, eventually come back with an attitude, and try to get even. There is a method to my madness. And I think it's funny.

Now that I opened my fat trap, the next game we play he will beat me like I stole something.

I couldn't be completely settled on a single, final game opponent. Though I do have a short laundry list for consideration.

RM - It's always fun no matter the score or who wins. But the Chiefs/Raiders thing is always there.... lurking just beneath the surface, ready to erupt. It can and has gotten intense at times (in a good way).

Uncle Donald - He never met a championship game he didn't like. We don't get to play often enough and he owes me a beat down. Those are lumps I would wear with pride.

Jimbo - THE most underrated coach in the hobby, PERIOD. He eats, sleeps and dreams X's & O's. If he brings a solid team he'll take your lunch money.

DC - Like father, like son. He is a protege project near completion. I feel like he is at a level where I can learn a lot from him now. With a chance to steal or seal a win with a clutch drive, he will hurt your feelings.

G - Who else can be defined by a single letter? Where else can you go to get your grove on with a manufacturer? It is always fun and once in a while he will amaze you on the board.

K-Lo - AKA, LoLo. Not to hurt anyone's feeling but, if I were to have another tweaker do a team for me, he is one of maybe 3 or 4 on the short list. LoLo is a coach. He always keeps you on your toes.

Mr. Shelton - Never had the pleasure of playing him (and i know it would be). Would like to play him just to spend quality time together, on and off the board.

There are a handful of others but I digress from the thread's intent..... One coach. Sorry for that.

-Mike Pratt
Old 03-18-2009, 10:34 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default GMKC

YA KIDDING RIGHT....SLOW BOARD ...I DO NOT OWN A SLOW BOARD ...PENALTIES KILLED YA .....NOT THE BOARD ....PENALTIES GOTCHA EVERYTIME........

THATS A 10 YD PENALTY...OFFSIDES
Old 03-18-2009, 11:14 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up LOL.........

MO YOU KNOW YOU MY MAN 40 GRAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by mozeek View Post
YA KIDDING RIGHT....SLOW BOARD ...I DO NOT OWN A SLOW BOARD ...PENALTIES KILLED YA .....NOT THE BOARD ....PENALTIES GOTCHA EVERYTIME........

THATS A 10 YD PENALTY...OFFSIDES
Old 03-18-2009, 11:33 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I can't...

I can't play just play one coach but if I had to then put these names in a hat and draw one...

Adrian Baxter - 2 games. His favorite style and shootout style. Why because he's the best there is hands down.

Vince Peatros - Everytime someone witnesses one of my games I seem draw the comparison. I'd really like to see how much of comparison it really is. We have victories over a lot of the same opponents. The difference is...he mopped the floor with them.

Norbert Revels - 2 games...Great Lakes style and DFW style. Why...because I love Norbert. "young fella"

Man...I just realized after looking at the list I just wrote that I might go 0-3.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:29 PM
Coach

Default one more game

Mine would be a guy name Tyrone Temple who in 1979 destroyed my dolphins with his bears.He had like 50 players I had 14 players he would bring in new players and just killed me I had never lost that bad!!