Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2009, 11:43 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Maybe...

we should have a special MFCA ranking system on here?

I see the table hockey and Subbuteo sites do that.

What do you all think?
Old 05-21-2009, 04:13 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Cool Very interesteing Concepts YoungFellas...lol

as the youngster of the EF family, it is great to see that there exist a feeling of mutuality on many levels. I think Canton is the answer to rivalries I even suggested pay per view ... I have used tools from all the best but many do not know that 70% of my squad is my work. I have 5 teams 3 made their mark Buccs BAM 09 #2Team in the league #1 rushing, Sacks, Cardinals PEFL 1st year 5-11, Bombing Jets Undefeated in 09(tournament team, NHFL 08 Final 4) and again I had to Coach Them all. Yes I have tried the "Run, till your done" but to lesser succes, but when the formula is 50/50... oh boy I would bet on myself anytime. Keep in mind I have a Shakils squad that has sat for 3 years only used in scrimms......I do not write a roster, I memorize it, therefore, I resorted to my B Jets at The Bash and had great success.....and I coached them. They were strong but I scored 4 TD's on passess. I keep mentors in my EF life to 1. Keep me balanced/grounded. 2. To offer suggestions for my personal game improvement. 3. To keep me humble. 4.To ask and receive wisdom of the game. 5. To cool my head when I occasionaly lose it in the heat of competition. This is an openended topic not meant to be a for any particular Coaches... openminded thread

Last edited by GrandMasterKC : 05-21-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:26 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up But my favorite bases are from TweakMasters for I feel obligated..

in a game to represent their work for they put their names or initials on a product that is an extension of their mastery. My best bases are some of my oldest...I can count on them time and time again.....we have a Coach/ athlete relationship. When my coaching is not at it's best neither are my athletes, when I am on... "oh boy" my point is I can feel it , but when a great athlete/coaching game gets negated by others soley crediting the origen of the bases and not the skill of my coaching "that particular game" or day thats the point of it all "We must continue to encourage eachother in this hobby"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMasterKC View Post
as the youngster of the EF family, it is great to see that there exist a feeling of mutuality on many levels. I think Canton is the answer to rivalries I even suggested pay per view ... I have used tools from all the best but many do not know that 70% of my squad is my work. I have 5 teams 3 made their mark Buccs BAM 09 #2Team in the league #1 rushing, Sacks, Cardinals PEFL 1st year 5-11, Bombing Jets Undefeated in 09(tournament team, NHFL 08 Final 4) and again I had to Coach Them all. Yes I have tried the "Run, till your done" but to lesser succes, but when the formula is 50/50... oh boy I would bet on myself anytime. Keep in mind I have a Shakils squad that has sat for 3 years only used in scrimms......I do not write a roster, I memorize it, therefore, I resorted to my B Jets at The Bash and had great success.....and I coached them. They were strong but I scored 4 TD's on passess. I keep mentors in my EF life to 1. Keep me balanced/grounded. 2. To offer suggestions for my personal game improvement. 3. To keep me humble. 4.To ask and receive wisdom of the game. 5. To cool my head when I occasionaly lose it in the heat of competition. This is an openended topic not meant to be a for any particular Coaches... openminded thread

Last edited by GrandMasterKC : 05-21-2009 at 04:34 PM.