Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2009, 04:35 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default J Babe Stearn Center in Canton-floorplan-CAMP-IN

A number of people are having trouble grasping the concept of the CAMP-IN at the Stearn Center. Here are a couple of links to the center itself which show pics and tell about the center.
http://www.babestearncenter.com/nfl_ultimate_fans
http://www.babestearncenter.com/history_movie

The center is fully air conditioned, has 2 full size gyms, top rate work out center, 14 showers, full kitchen, sauna, 2 raquetball courts, pool tables, game room and more. Please look at the video link above to see some of this.

You can bring tents, your camper, or a RV and stay at the center for $50 for the entire weekend or $75.00 for your entire family. You can put your tent up (minus spikes) INSIDE or outside the center. We will have camp-in areas free of buzzing noise for this so that you can get a good nights sleep. There are lockers for your valuables. (bring your own padlock) We will have a lock down room for anything to big to fit in the locker.

I and many others will be staying at the center. I am bringing my blowup mattress and a pop up tent.

I really hope that there are many of you who will take us up on the camp-in and stay at the center. The money we pay the center for the use of the facilty goes right back to helping the youth of Canton through this wonderful place.

We have a great deal! Please make use of this!

QUESTIONS? ANYONE?
Attached Images

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 05-28-2009, 07:30 PM
MFCA Member #3

Default Campin

The Indiana crew is camping at the Sterns Center! RavenAl, Tim Young, myself and possibly Matt Wavra...along with Lynn and his crew are all camping out in the gym.

I hope we get more than just a few tents to stay on the Gym floor...the goal is for a "tent city" or anywhere from 25-50 tents setup.

BRING YOUR TENTS EVERYONE...I promise it will be a blast!

The Silverhorse is ready to ride! Geddy up!
Old 06-08-2009, 06:48 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Will they have enough

Tables for us???? How about outlets & extension cords....don't forget to ask for them also!!!!

I can't wait.

The start of the NFL season is almost here!

Nat'l
Old 06-08-2009, 09:14 AM
MFCA MEMBER

We should have plenty of tables. They are the usual banquet style (8 x 2.5 or so?)

There are extension cords, but we encourage as many of you as possible to bring extras just in case. Make sure you have them marked.

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!