Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2009, 06:28 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default It is already let go.....

...Vince's days are over!!! Next topic!!!!

BTW BOB I think you are a nice guy but this post is about the West Coast and Vince and really doesn't have any problems within it but banter from two old friends. Vince knows that he is my boy but he knows he needs to get off the couch. So please don't make this into an issue when it really isn't. With that said if Vince prefers to keep this post going he and I will do just that. Thanks for your concerns but no need to be concerned here.

I have a lot of respect for you Bob but this post is just like buying a book, if you don't like certain books or Authors you don't buy it, this is the same way in this chat-room, if you have a problem with who started a thread and who is inside the thread don't post. It is that simple, I have learned to not say something in particular threads or posts by some because I know some stuff will come of it or it might get blown up. So I stay mute on that particular post. I appreciate you for understanding!!

Last edited by rjackson : 09-14-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:39 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjackson View Post
...Vince's days are over!!! Next topic!!!!

BTW BOB I think you are a nice guy but this post is about the West Coast and Vince and really doesn't have any problems within it but banter from two old friends. Vince knows that he is my boy but he knows he needs to get off the couch. So please don't make this into an issue when it really isn't. With that said if Vince prefers to keep this post going he and I will do just that. Thanks for your concerns but no need to be concerned here.

I have a lot of respect for you Bob but this post is just like buying a book, if you don't like certain books or Authors you don't buy it, this is the same way in this chat-room, if you have a problem with who started a thread and who is inside the thread don't post. It is that simple, I have learned to not say something in particular threads or posts by some because I know some stuff will come of it or it might get blown up. So I stay mute on that particular post. I appreciate you for understanding!!
Didn't think I was doing anything other than what was already being done on this post - a little psych.

BTW - who do I supposedly have problems with??? Maybe you can tell me.

And don't worry - I certainly won't join in on any other posts.

ps - I you have a lot of respect for my you could have done this via a PM - right?

Last edited by artlax : 09-14-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:34 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Bob you're right.......

......could have done this by PM. My apologies my friend. This statement
Quote:
if you don't like certain books or Authors you don't buy it, this is the same way in this chat-room, if you have a problem with who started a thread and who is inside the thread don't post
was a in general statement for many whom have ventured into a post and didn't like what was said or whom said it. It wasn't intended just for you. I have had another instance of something happening similar and it it got blown up.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:38 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Smile Thank you RJ

I appreciate your response.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:07 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Bob......

.......anytime my friend!!