Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2009, 03:11 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Best figures for OL and DL

As I contemplate changes to my team, I'm trying to decide on the best figures for my offensive interior line and my defensive lineman. Presently, I am using figures from footballfigure.net. I like the weight of them, but some of them seem to have balance issues. The best two, performance and strength wise, seem to be the "freak" and "bull". So, I am considering putting "bulls" from tackle to tackle on offense and "freaks" as my RT and LT on defense. I'm already using a "freak" for my RDE and believe it or not, my "menacing enforcer" is a decent looper from the LDE position. I may also consider using a "freak" for the TE position as that seems to be better than the "punisher".

I know that I can use miggle figures. But unless they're weighted and they're bases are tweaked well, it may create inferior blocking and penetration.

Recommendations and comments please.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:02 PM
MFCA YOUTH MEMBER

I always use the Minestor of Defense at left def. end. I like three point linemen at the interior of the defensive line, or I like someone that stands tall like the Blitzer, he gets in the way of passing lanes. For Right defensive end I have only ever used the blitzer, but he doesn't have much speed so next time I think I am going to "copy" a right defensive end pose from Reggie, and see if that works any better.
The offensive line I like to have the Menacing Enforcer at right tackle. For the Guards I like taking the squater's torso or the bull's or the kitchen's and putting them on top of "prime time" or the lester's legs. For left tackle I usually use the Anchor or I customize the Menacing Enforcer so his legs are "mirrored" and I extend the arms out. For the center, I customize the squater so he hiking, or you can just use the regular squater.
Taylor