Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2009, 01:50 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Hmmm!

since I didn't have a board I ordered a excaliber vibrating board,So far I haven't heard anything good about it. can someone give me the pros and cons of this.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:05 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Excalibur

Good graphics, but small scale. Motor is mounted in middle of one side and has an off centered piece that tuns on the shaft to create the "vibration". Battery operated. I think 6 "C" batteries. Two speed controls that can be operated by either player, but does not operate correctly if pushed at the same time by both players. Figures OK offering slightly different poses. Bases are Rookie and TTC but don't tweak well. NO WHERE NEAR the quality of Miggle. Biggest problem was Excalibur promoted being able to get NFL teams prepainted in NFL uniforms but never produced them and at $20.00 a team for 13 figures, way higher than Miggle.

I bought two because the first one I bought, the motor never even worked on. Kept though just for my collection. Second one did work OK but being battery operated not really enough power.

Best thing you can do with it is to use the figures to add more variety to your teams. Does have farily decent TTQB's, 10 yard chains, yard markers and Goal Posts
"All right, now, I don't want them to gain *another yard!* * You blitz…all…night!* If they cross the line of scrimmage, I'm gonna take every last one of you out! You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!" from Remeber the Titans
Old 12-15-2009, 10:04 PM
MFCA MEMBER

also there is a big dip towards the middle of the field, at least on mine. The offensive line was pushed back 10 yards everytime they got near the endzone