Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2010, 10:08 PM
MFCA Member #3

Smile A BIG THANK YOU TO THE LANDSMANS FOR ANOTHER GREAT CONVENTION

I just got home and I had 4 1/2 hours to digest everything that went on over the last four days....and what a convention it was! If you missed it, I feel sorry for you, but Michael and Delayne Landsman pulled off yet another fantastic convention.

It had everything...fellowship...competition....reunions. ..new bases....and another great Friday Welcome Dinner (Delayne...you can pick some great food). Before we get back on with our day to day lives, I just wanted to take this opportunity to once again thank the Landsmans for all that they do for us. Our electric football community is very blessed to have them and I hope they feel our deepest appreciation for giving a bunch of 30 and 40 year old men a fantastic venue to reunite for some fellowship every year.

Thank you so much! May the Landsmans and everyone have a great 2010.

God Bless

Matthew Culp

The Silverhorse is ready to ride! Geddy up!
Old 01-17-2010, 11:15 PM
MFCA MEMBER

i second that! I wish that I was able to mingle a little more, and watch more of the game action, but I was sucked into the vortex known as "room 409".
This will be an event that I plan on travelling to in the future, where ever it's held.
MFCA member #31
Old 01-17-2010, 11:21 PM
MFCA MEMBER

It was another great time. Thank you so much for making the convention happen. It was the start to what I hope will be a better year for my family and I.

Coach Tim
MFCA HHEFL MID-OHIO

Lets crack some plastic! Go Panthers GO IRISH
Old 01-18-2010, 03:45 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Ecclectic and Inspirational

That expresses my weekend Thanks to everyone I met this weekend we have all touched each others lives forever. Beyond My Imagination.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:45 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default A great weekend

I met so many great coaches and their families. A great weekend of wholesome family fun. Congrats to Butch (what a nice guy. He deserved it). Finally met some of the guys from the dirty, dirty Deep South (you my main man Rafiyq - gotta come see you guys). Finally met Geno and Flynt (Flynt...what a cool name). Hung out with the Mid-Ohio fellas (Frank J is hilarious!). Talked about the good old days with Ronnie. Stayed up late with Sean and John Stamm. Joe Allore, I can talk EF with you for hours dude. Tim (Bluegnuoy)...great talking to you. Let's both keep at it. Karim...finally met you face to face my friend...it's about time. Guttman....I feel a long lasting friendship coming on. Matt..let's build upon what we started dude. CorEy...I still want to be like you when I grow up.

It was good hooking up with my boyeeee Scott Hooper (34-3). He has turned out to be one of my best friends in this hobby (34-3). This guy has one of the biggest hearts out there (34-3). May your great blessings continue.

To my Great Lakes brothers...as always it was great seeing and hanging with ALL of you. Y'all crazy! See you in the playoffs.

To my roommates Norbert and Nigel. I don't think I've seen a classier father and son team anywhere. I was proud to do a road trip with you guys. Congrats to you both.

To the Landsmans...Thank you! We all needed this. Proof that this must continue.

I know I've forgotten some body but trust that I really enjoyed you all.

Don "detroitchild" Lang
Old 01-18-2010, 01:18 PM
MFCA MEMBER

I appreciate the great weekend the Landsman's put on for us. I had a GREAT time seeing everyone there and getting to play a lot. I feel truely blessed to have so many friends in the hobby!
Joe

Reminder: As Ken Allen said during his super bowl commentary, GO TO THE MIGGLE SITE and please post your comments on their as well. We owe it to the Landsmans to express our gratitude and to share our great experiences on the Miggle chat board. As Jim Davis says, we're an "electric football family", and we need to let all that visit the Miggle site how great the tradition of the Miggle Electric Football Super Bowl weekend is.

Joe
Old 01-18-2010, 05:30 PM
MFCA MEMBER

I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE,THIS WEEKEND...THANKS TO THE LANDSMANS,FOR PUTTING ON A GREAT EVENT.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:24 PM
MFCA MEMBER

This was one of the best tournaments Ive ever attended. Great turnout and great location. I had a blast with everyone I got to hang out with.
Finally got to hang out with the HULK and man you kept me laughing and having fun the whole time with you. Now I know where I want to hang out from now on when I come to miggle to compare and learn more.
Geno and Flynt great meeting you two and wished you guys were closer to us here. Would love to get a game in against you two. Also thanks for all your help and going out of your way to help me out with my little problem.
Adrian, enjoyed seeing you again and getting to talk to you, even though we didnt get to play.
Corey a blast as always and hope you enjoy that sauce.
To all my DSMFL brothers, I enjoyed every minute I got to hang with you guys. Way to go and come in such numbers to show support and that we are a LEAGUE.
Finally to the Landsman family, I thought this was a well organized event and it all went over well. I will most definately be back if the good Lord is willing to let me be around.
See you all next year.
Joel