Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2010, 09:57 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default To Everyone

First and foremost I want to thank the Landsmen's and Dave & Guttman for hosting such a fine event. I want to give a special thanks to all my league mates in the Dixie League and to Bryan Nutt for getting me back into the hobbie. To Lavell Shelton for helping me get started tweaking. And to Joel Pritchard for being my partner during the travel to Ohio and I can't thank Joel enough for all the time he has put into helping me prepare for the tournament. And I want to give a big thanks to all the coaches in the deep south for all their support as they showed how passionate they are for electric football by traveling so far and supporting everyone that played. Thanks guys.

This is truely a great event and one of the things I love about the event is meeting all the people and playing against some of the best players in the world. Playing against Ken Allen, Ron Bell, and Norbert and everyone else I had the privilage of playing it was truely an honor and they were all great sportsmen. Norbert, you're my hero and I love playing against you and I hope we can do it again. There is a great brotherhood in the electric football community and I appreciate all the kind words that everyone has posted. Please support the miggle message board and let them know how much they enjoyed this tournament so there will be future tournaments.

Last edited by Butch Carter : 01-18-2010 at 10:03 PM.