Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2011, 02:55 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Huh!

K-lo, I don't understand most of your responses but for the sake of this thread's integrity I'll just say that part of the mission of the MFCA should be to provide the hobbyist with an enjoyable experience. Part of that could (or should) be showing the new or returning hobbyist the basics of how the hobby is today using the tools at our disposal (i.e. the Tweak, website, forum, and yes...professional looking videos or DVDs).

If they want to continue with the hobby then they will realize that they have to take the next step(s) themselves by investing time (and money IF they so choose), getting with other coaches, playing in tournaments and leagues, etc.

That's all I'm saying.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:58 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetka View Post
I only got excited and posted a vid. I didn't know that I would come off as selfish, unwilling, nor helpful.

I brought a vendors liscense because some guys purchased bases from me not because I live or die for this crap. I was really just contributing to the MFCA actually.

I didn't intend to get into a negative debate with anyone let alone those who take it personal when your opinion differs from theirs.

The reason why I did not comment on a DVD is because not only do I feel that information is available but right now I personally don't have the time and resources. One would think any contribution is worthwhile. Bottom line is if you don't have time and patience, forget it. Find your wallet.

I did find time to do several extensive tweak shows with tons of pre-hype only to see a few good men and several so called tweak masters hiding under anonymous veiwers.

I did not post for no other reason but to offer hope.

Lesson learned.

Peace.
That's how I took it Ken. Please continue with your contributions.
Old 02-23-2011, 03:20 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up I know Don.

I know your charactor and you know me as do many others who know how I do business. Nobody has ever started a post with me stating "looking for . . ." fill in the blank. My EBAY seller rating is 100. I have never used several names and stop blowing up my PM asking me to show you, or buy my. I sell to those who have decided NOT to tweak, just BUY. Or those who have purchased temporary garbage from these penny clingers trying to keep their lights on.

HOOP and DRK you are the exception and I shall help you in any way I can.
K-Lo I told you to your face at Miggle why I would not do business with you. I didn't reply to your PM's because I wanted to tell you man to man. Nothing personal just cut from a different cloth

But I will issue this warning to all you so called tweak masters hanging on a shoe string with your stinking finger in the dam!

I am the Dam!

Trust that!
Old 02-23-2011, 03:29 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Good People You Are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drk View Post
......now we're getting somewhere. We are all starting to say the same things with our own twist to it. Bottom line is we all love this hobby, we all have very worthy ideas, and we are all willing to share (what we charge for the sharing is not the issue!).

I can't paint by numbers let alone on little one inch men, I can't make decals, chin straps, custom boards, stadiums, or much else for that matter, and I can hardly sculpt butter onto a sandwich so I sure as ^&*^& am not very good tweaking anything appropriate to mention here

I can sell ice cubes to eskimos though and probably at a profit and I am pretty darn good teacher and coach; I do it for living after all and so do others here. I can also organize alphabet soup!

My point is when it comes down to it we are all on the same team here, all have something to contribute, and if we all work TOGETHER we can get this done and done RIGHT!

I am ready to help out Weirdwolf; I will call you soon.
Check your PM!
Old 02-23-2011, 03:30 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
I know your charactor and you know me as do many others who know how I do business.
(pssst....that endorsement is gonna cost you 3 1st runs and a couple of them fast linebacker bases. )
Old 02-23-2011, 04:47 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
I know your charactor and you know me as do many others who know how I do business. Nobody has ever started a post with me stating "looking for . . ." fill in the blank. My EBAY seller rating is 100. I have never used several names and stop blowing up my PM asking me to show you, or buy my. I sell to those who have decided NOT to tweak, just BUY. Or those who have purchased temporary garbage from these penny clingers trying to keep their lights on.

HOOP and DRK you are the exception and I shall help you in any way I can.
K-Lo I told you to your face at Miggle why I would not do business with you. I didn't reply to your PM's because I wanted to tell you man to man. Nothing personal just cut from a different cloth

But I will issue this warning to all you so called tweak masters hanging on a shoe string with your stinking finger in the dam!

I am the Dam!

Trust that!

So you have named yoursslf a tweakmaster now????????? Whats with all the pokes and prods from you out to alll that have sold tweaked bases before you?????? Whats up with that?? Your out of control Ken .........What is all this crud??????

Geno H
Proud MFCA member #22
Visit G-FORCE @ www.gforcetdq.com
Old 02-23-2011, 05:28 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Smile Okay Geno!

I'm Sorry. It's just words dude. I forgot to put in the smiley faces!