Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2009, 04:19 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default PLAYER WITH THE FOOTBALL QUESH

ant/jimbo

In this system it is understood that YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TELL THE OTHER COACH IF YOU ARE RUNNING OR PASSING. if you are running the ball and you have TWO (2) runnibg backs that are stock figures with built in footballs, then you must tell the opponent who has the ball. Is this correct ? I am asking so it is clear to me and all coaches. This could affect some coaches strategy and play calling so we might as well be EXTREMLY clear on this matter.

You also said the football can be put on the players base. can you explain this a little further. Are we talking about miggle football ? how do these football stay on the base while movement is taking place. ?

can you make a football and place a little GLUE-TAK on the ball then stick it on the base ?

just trying to be clear !!!

mantaraydre
Old 01-16-2009, 06:52 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTARAY- DRE View Post
ant/jimbo

In this system it is understood that YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TELL THE OTHER COACH IF YOU ARE RUNNING OR PASSING. True if you are running the ball and you have TWO (2) running backs that are stock figures with built in footballs, then you must tell the opponent who has the ball. True Is this correct ? Yes I am asking so it is clear to me and all coaches. This could affect some coaches strategy and play calling so we might as well be EXTREMLY clear on this matter.

You also said the football can be put on the players base.Yes can you explain this a little further. Are we talking about miggle football ? Yes or ant other how do these football stay on the base while movement is taking place. ? It is up to you as the coach as to how you're player carries the ball.
can you make a football and place a little GLUE-TAK on the ball then stick it on the base ? No

just trying to be clear !!!

mantaraydre
Hope this Helps
Old 01-16-2009, 11:08 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony D Burgess View Post
Hope this Helps
can you clarify this part, i still dont understand. exactly where can you put the ball on the base, and how?

"You also said the football can be put on the players base.Yes can you explain this a little further. Are we talking about miggle football ? Yes or ant other how do these football stay on the base while movement is taking place. ? It is up to you as the coach as to how you're player carries the ball."
Old 01-17-2009, 09:59 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOPER View Post
can you clarify this part, i still dont understand. exactly where can you put the ball on the base, and how?

"You also said the football can be put on the players base.Yes can you explain this a little further. Are we talking about miggle football ? Yes or ant other how do these football stay on the base while movement is taking place. ? It is up to you as the coach as to how you're player carries the ball."
Look at the type of players/figures you have on you're team. Some can carry the ball under there are, while others might need to carry it on there base.

If you're LB, "O"line men or "D" line men recovers a fumble or gets a pick you have the option to take the ball there or try an advance it. Noe said figures can't carry the ball under are due to there design, so put the ball on the base, or take the ball there at the point of the INT, or fumble, the choice is youre's to make.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:03 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony D Burgess View Post
Look at the type of players/figures you have on you're team. Some can carry the ball under there are, while others might need to carry it on there base.

If you're LB, "O"line men or "D" line men recovers a fumble or gets a pick you have the option to take the ball there or try an advance it. Noe said figures can't carry the ball under are due to there design, so put the ball on the base, or take the ball there at the point of the INT, or fumble, the choice is youre's to make.
ok, i figured that. but what can be used to keep the ball in place? otherwise, the moment that board turns on, that ball is jitterring off for another fumble?
I think thats what dre was asking, not sure.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:18 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default There are Ways

Think ....where could i place the ball on a blocker? Think single clip rookie base? There is a place to put (stuff) the ball so that is does not move or come out.........
Old 01-17-2009, 02:54 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozeek View Post
Think ....where could i place the ball on a blocker? Think single clip rookie base? There is a place to put (stuff) the ball so that is does not move or come out.........

Mozeek is correct.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:27 PM
JIMBO

Default PUTTY

If you putty the bottom of your ball, it will stick anywhere!!!