Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2009, 12:28 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Cardinals vs 49rs...The Grandmaster vs The F.O.T.H

The F.O.T.H aka N1 has had his management dept contact GrandMaster Inc in reference to some slander on the site This was done immediately after the Cardinals front office was sent a fax from the 49rs camp stating that the team bus was a "no Show' and the "49'rs" did not recant that statement after facts proved otherwise, that inturn made The Cards look soft. . to add insult to injury, now the 49rs head office has contacted the Cards and offered some mathematical competitive facts that have astonished the Cards front office who have contacted the Mighty Buccs front office, who have contacted the Bombing Jets...who offered this statement to F.O.T.H inc, '"we are "NAS and you are Jay-Z"......what you wanna do?

With all due respect F.O.T.H is one of my favorite Coaches in EF. he has a wealth of knowledge about the game and is an ambassador of the hobby linking leagues and coaches from state to state and I got nothing but brotherly love, respect and butt kickings for him N1 you know what we do is all about fun Big Bro and it is 3-2, I stand corrected. N1 has told me it is actualy 2-2 because he gave me a win , so now that we are tied

KC

Last edited by GrandMasterKC : 03-20-2009 at 01:27 PM.