Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2009, 10:38 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default MF and the New Football League-UFL

Is there any way we can get the UFL to maybe be a sponser for The MFCA? How nice would that be. I can e-mail the headquarters and see what they say. I can refer them to Weirdwolf if he wants.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:46 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Wolf,

I haven't heard back from you so I am going to e-mail them this link if thats OK. I will not do so untill you say it is allright. The games are going to be televised on Versus (VS) Maybe they can hire some of our fine painters to paint them the four teams to help advertise. It's worth a shot anyway!
Old 03-31-2009, 09:59 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Sorrry, I have just been busy. Go ahead with your plan. It never hurts to inquire.

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 03-31-2009, 10:26 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Thanks. I am attending a Fundraising Poker Tournament this Saturday and the Board and some teams are coming with me. I got permission to set up a demonstration. Keep your fingers crossed.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:55 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default This is the letter i sent to The UFL

Dear Sirs,

Let me first congratulate you on your endeavor for a new football league. I am an avid football fan and am looking forward to your inaugural season. I have Direct-TV and they air the VS channel. My name is Anthony DeJohn and I am a member of The Miniature Football Coaches Association http://www.miniaturefootball.org/ . We are a small group of coaches around the country devoted to the game and hobby of Electric Football. The association has a yearly convention on Hall of Fame Weekend in Canton, Oh as well as holds several tournaments and leagues around the country. The NFL has refused to sponsor or even be associated with this game we loved as children and enjoy today as a hobby. Allot of our members have children who also play. We have business owners, lawyers and Law Enforcement Employees like me who are respected in our communities. We are just asking for you to visit the website and let us know what you think. We have several very talented painters that would be more than happy to paint teams and help promote your league.

Respectfully yours,
Anthony DeJohn

Last edited by NEW CASTLE HiTMEN : 03-31-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:01 AM
Coach

Default mis information

Hey coach the NFL has a license for the game of electric football maybe saying they dont sponser this org instead!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 11:34 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Where does the NFL have a license in electric football. We will never see Excaliburs NFL figures.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:46 PM
Coach

Default Excal holds a liscense

Excal holds a liscense for electric football.In your leter just sell the benfits of this group!! If you made ufl teams you dont have a liscense for thier product either making decals for them or the NFL without a liscense is illegal!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 02:55 PM
MFCA MEMBER

I am not looking for a license or anything of that nature. I am looking for sponsorship for our Association. Like a link to our web-site on their web-site. Maybe we can hang one of our banners at a game. Things like that.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:34 PM
Coach

Default sponserhip from the UFL

Interesting!!Hope they like the concept of this!