Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2009, 03:49 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Web page Good News

I have a lead on someone who can complete the MPFL WEB PAGE
I WILL MEET WITH HIM TODAY AT 5PM
Old 06-06-2009, 04:05 PM
OldSchool

Cool Good News...

Burg,

Good luck with your meeting my friend. I hope everything goes well.

- Don
Old 06-06-2009, 07:09 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default It's All Good!!!!!

Meeting update:

Well every thing went well, I was told that my web page was done in a static form witch makes it very hard to keep up, and it was not done properly.

He is going to create a program just for my web page, and the up keep of it will be just like filling out an application and when I hit the enter button it will up load itself on the web page.

All the limks will be open, and every thing will be set up from season 5 all the way to season 50. This is what I wanted and I will be able to keep it up muself.

There will be a Penalty page, coaches bio, and there will be a team history for every team and coach.

The best thing is I will not have to wait any longer to have this done, it will be done right, on time and 100% completed with nothing left undone.

So to any and all current coaches in my league, go out get a nice hair cut, put on you're team jesery and take a nice picture chest shoulder and head high so that I can in time add it to you're team page.

Old 06-07-2009, 07:03 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default GREAT NEWS ABOUT THE WEBSITE.

GREAT NEWS,

it is very important in this era to keep a well kept lawn,(website). It is a sign of professionalism and says alot about a league. The public follows the innerworkings of an organization on there website. coaches/peers become very curious in regards to a leagues stats, and a coaches win loss ratio. Searching the web is pretty much a way of life in todays climate. What is posted via a website in the miniature pro football market, is the equivalent to watching ESPN. I am happy it all worked out.

thanx
MANTARAYDRE