Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > General rules posts not specific to a certain rules set
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2009, 04:04 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Official basic and advanced Rulesets anywhere?

Hi,

Waiting the completion of my gameboard, I'm searching for downloadable (pdf, doc) rules.

It appears that rules in French are difficult to find, so I'm searching for "official" (I mean, rules that every MFCA related league uses to play) american rules to download.

I would appreciate to find 2 sets of rules :

- A "beginner/basic" ruleset, so I can learn, translate it in french and teach to my friends and relatives, to spread the game and initiate people.

- A "advanced" ruleset, used by you pros for league play and tournaments, to be sure we play the same game in the two countries, so we can compare our plays. And I don't know, perhaps one day you'll come to france or I'll go to USA

And, if possible, I'm searching for rules including Pass Simulation, since I want to focus our play on strategic and "coaching simulation game" and not on the "darts-like" TTQB skills of coaches (I'm not saying one type of play is better than another, I just say that this part of the game doesn't attract me), to keep the game easy to learn for younger/older people, casual gamers, persons with physical handicaps, etc...

Thank you a lot for the help

Dimitri

Last edited by the french guy : 09-13-2009 at 04:14 AM.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:48 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I should search a little more...

I just found the miggle rules on the forum :o

Can we say that is a good "basic" ruleset to start ?

I also found Buzzball passing simulation rules, and other league tournament rules, wich seems to be quite the same from a league to another. Am I right ?

thanks
Old 09-13-2009, 08:29 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Rules

Coach , you need to get in touch with Chris LeMay , aka eflfanatic. He can help you out.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:00 AM
MFCA MEMBER

The MFCA formed a committee a few months ago and has rewritten and modernized the original Tudor rules set which is the foundation for all rules sets and is in the process of developing a "for advanced play" set.
I will email you the basic set very soon.

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 09-13-2009, 09:01 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Basic Rule set

I will send you some basic rule sets that I have. also one that the MFCA has been working on that explains the basic and some variations of rules used by different leagues that will be published soon in an issue of "The Tweak"You can also find many leagues rules on this forum.

WIll send to your email.
"All right, now, I don't want them to gain *another yard!* * You blitz…all…night!* If they cross the line of scrimmage, I'm gonna take every last one of you out! You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!" from Remeber the Titans
Old 09-13-2009, 09:38 AM
MFCA MEMBER

thank you all for the help, I appreciate it

Quote:
that will be published soon in an issue of "The Tweak"You can also find many leagues rules on this forum.

as I said to Weirdwolf and Al, I'll have to suscribe to MFCA as soon as possible ! I've already download all the back issues of the magasine.

Last edited by the french guy : 09-13-2009 at 09:44 AM.