Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > General rules posts not specific to a certain rules set
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2010, 09:10 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Special Teams Colors

I know the norm is dark jersey for offense and white for defense but what about special teams?
Old 04-15-2010, 09:20 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up special teams is normaly the same Dark if you are receiving and white if your punting

some may do it differently. It gets simpler when it is simply dark for home games and white for away or vice versa...no changing until next game 2cents
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW CASTLE HiTMEN View Post
I know the norm is dark jersey for offense and white for defense but what about special teams?
Old 04-15-2010, 11:22 AM
MFCA MEMBER

do an 'alternate' jersey for the special teams! like the Giants or texans in red, or the chargers in their baby blues, broncos and dolpins in orange!
(or the seahawks in that green thing they did that one time...)

you dont see enough alternate jerseys on MF players
Old 04-15-2010, 07:04 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Special teams colors

If something like this were going to be allowed in a league, I would suggest Alternate uniforms for special teams. But I don't think it is something that should be required. Really should be just up to each individual coaches preference.
"All right, now, I don't want them to gain *another yard!* * You blitz…all…night!* If they cross the line of scrimmage, I'm gonna take every last one of you out! You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!" from Remeber the Titans
Old 04-16-2010, 04:57 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Smile "O" in Dark and "D" in white ...

.............was Devised for the BuzzBall tournaments.... this way, any coach could participate with any team/teams he wanted, .......even to the extent if he had only two teams of 11, for instance if he only had just gotten into the hobby and bought a set.

The "D" would also be the kicking team, which means the "O" would line up as the receiving team.

This uniform format is "inclusive" for anyone that wanted to participate with his favorite team/teams. One year Manhattan Ray used Cardinals in dark for his "O" and Bears in their whites for the "D".

The BuzzBall format even goes as far as allowing the "O" in Dark jersey, ...........meaning any dark jersey, and the "D" in white jersey. In some cases one might observe a coach using a team of Rams in dark with a Lion, Bear or some other figure in a dark jersey to complete his competition team.