Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2010, 12:32 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Sportsman of the year!

I'd like to take the time to say that this convention was a blast. But more than that, there was one person there who exemplified what being part of the MFCA should be. I just wanted to put up a special thanks to Tim Young. For those who don't know Tim, he is one of the greatest guys you would ever meet. He helped me play one of my solitare games. Even though he lost the game, he is a winner in my book nontheless. He never got upset or argued any plays. He took everything in stride. He was especially gracious in his 'strength' base entry in the Tweak Off. We ribbed him to no end, but he took it all in stride. He helped Lynn watch the tables, and didn't get upset when his team that was supposed to be delivered by Fed Ex never showed. The guy is a true saint! I wish we had a MFCA convention sportsman of the year award, because he deserves it. Here's to you Tim!
Old 08-10-2010, 01:40 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Yep...tip of the hat to Tim! He was the best and a big help during the convention. My thoughts are with you Tim for your Dad!!

Tim will also be featured in a You Tube video to come out soon featuring his Strength tweaked base from the Great Tweak Off! It is a true classic video which further confirms his Sportsman of the Year status!!

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!