Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2010, 07:38 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Greetings from Anne

Hey everyone, it's Anne. I have to say it was great meeting all of you. I hear all about you all of the time from Beenutt. He is always talking about you and I felt like I knew many of you before we officially met. Wierd Wolf, you are truly one of a kind. You really outdo yourself and should be commended for all of your hard work that it took to get the weekend going. My boys loved the pics of you too.

Matt, one of my sons, the Dallas fan, loved the pics of the car. He wants one. Thank goodness he is only 11.

Michigan Joe, your custom men and fields are awesome. I will be contacting you for some Christmas gifts for Beenutt.

Reggie, I hate that I didn't get to talk with you much, but I know where you live. I grew up in Texas and know it is a big place, but I can find you. lol Sooooooo, we'll be there to see you soon.

Adrian, Beenutt wants me to say that I am officially a Cowboys fan, BUT, I can't really say that ,YET. I am getting there, I think. I might have to borrow some of your jerseys though.

Ed, I am working on finding you a good southern girl. Hang in there, it will happen!!! Don't give up hope.

RD,you will be receiving a jersey or two for those promised autographs. I have already promised my son, so if you don't follow through with your promise, I might have to hunt you down. lol

Frank, I 'm still hanging in there with those Oilers. I'll be contacting you very soon as well about the promised jerseys.

Andre, thank you sooooo much for the room at the Hampton. It was very nice of you to let us have it.

Mark, it was great talking to you about your biking excursions.

That's all for now, If I left anyone off, I am sorry. I TRULY enjoyed meeting each and every one of you and am looking forward to the next time I see you all.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:45 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Anne, it was truly a...

pleasure to meet you. Beenutt is definitely a big part of the MF/EFL family and it was great to see a smile on his face. I know Rose and I talked about how happy 'Nutt was this weekend.

There's nothing like Southern Girlzzzzz! Love that Texas twang. When I first heard it, I thought you was from my native Tennessee. I claim both states!

But you were a bright shining star this weekend and now that you are onboard, we expect to see Bryan more. He deserves happiness and you seem to definitely bring that to him.

Come back to Texas soon and definitely spend some time with Rose and me.

Reg
Old 08-10-2010, 08:03 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default more from Anne...

To my alumni friend from Southwest Texas State University, now Texas State, Michael, congratulations on your big win this weekend! I know you are happy. Beenutt said, "I bet he's glad I wasn't playing" . lol

Bruce, it was great meeting you and man the work you do is incredible! You are very talented keep up the good work. PLEASE ,make Beenutt a Cowboys board so he will quit talking about it. lol

Reggie, Thank you so much for the sweet comments. You and Rose are an insiration to many as you both look very happy and comliment each other well. I will try very hard to keep Beenutt as happy as he is now. It is not hard as he is truly the sweetest and most loving man I know. He has brough alot of happiness into my life too and I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful relationship with him. You will DEFINITELY see more uf us.
Lots of Love, Anne
Old 08-10-2010, 09:24 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Beenutt the smooth

Pleased meeting u Anne, u have a winner for sure I got something special for my man, gotta slay the dragon first Benutt the Cowboys do have a white throwback jersey, need those also. ill be contacting u shortly with the full order. U guys deserve each other, much happiness in the future peace.MW
Old 08-10-2010, 10:33 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Nice meeting you Anne

I just want to say I totally agree with everyone's comments on how happy you both look together, and how two wonderful people truely deserve each other. I told Bryan that God would help him through his divorce when he was going through it, but I did not know he was going to send him an angel. Man, anyone who loves the Houston Oilers is an angel to me. Keep on Beenutt about the Oilers precut decals, and I'll make sure I get those jerseys ordered for you. Let me know who you need,size and color; and I'll get right on that girl.
God bless you two, and great to meet you both, as I have never met Bryan in person before.

Frank
Old 08-10-2010, 10:51 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Anne nice meeting you, and Beenut good seeing you again. I spoke with my daughter and she will do what she can to get those autographs for you. Today she is at the stadium for the Cowboys open practice, as young kids do she didn't ask me to go. She'll be on the field with the team and I'm sure she'll have plenty of stories to tell me when she gets home as she always does when she returns from their practices. I only had 2 words of advice for her today and that was to please ask Tony Romo not to hug her so tightly when they take pictures. Beenut and Anne i wish both of you the best.

RD

PS: Anne please remind Beenut of our pre-cut decals deal we made

Last edited by RPD : 08-10-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:57 PM
MFCA MEMBER

It was GREAT meeting you Anne and GREAT to see you again Bryan! You both had a glow about yourselves and I could see it rubbed off on everyone you came across. It was very uplifting to see Bryan in such good spirits and I'm so glad to hear you had a good time.
Sincerelly,
Joe

p.s. If this precut decal thing on the Oilers really works out, Frank may make 50 Oiler teams
Old 08-11-2010, 08:36 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default ANNE

Anne welcome to the MF family Ive met bryan about 8 years ago and have had the pleasure to talk and have dinner with him and was praying things would go better for him and it seems to have,,I did not go to canton to the convention BUT hope things continue to go well for you both tell Bryan hello for me and my wife patty and I send our love BYE Brian W
Old 08-11-2010, 09:00 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Anne, I know how goofy and loud Beenutt is and how hard it is to get Beenutt to stop talking, so if you ever need a break from that just call and I'll listen.

We have never had a better raffle assistant than yourself! I know you wanted to break out your bikini to do the raffle drawing in as we had discussed , but most of the guys in this hobby would have needed life flight before the end of the drawing and the other half would of needed prison sentences.

But seriously, I just can't be serious.
Attached Images

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!