Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2010, 10:13 AM
MFCA MEMBER

MFCA Just my opionion

I recently responded to a thread/post about dealings with guys/companies in EF/MF. The thread/post was meant to be positive and I took the chance to let everybody know of a negative incident that I had in the past. I read the MFCA code of conduct and found I was within the guidelines. I also didn't mean to offend anyone but guys needs to know who is a risk and who is ok. I/you are NOT allowed by MFCA code of conduct to call anyone out by name but you may respond to a post/thread as I did.

If I offended anyone who may be close friends with this person I apoligize but guys have a right to know.

Just go over a year and hear nothing ? I don't think that's good business practice. Just my thoughts.

Good guys in this hobby: Raiderman , Wolf , Chris Stacey , Chris LeMay , Beenutt , Mike Beal , RR , Gutt , Geno , Kansas Bill , G. Diamond and if there's anyone I left off I apoligize. I have done business with all these guys in the past and I can say nothing but the best !!!

Last edited by warriorman : 08-20-2010 at 10:20 AM.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:23 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default So ture

I 2nd that

Dearell

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorman View Post
I recently responded to a thread/post about dealings with guys/companies in EF/MF. The thread/post was meant to be positive and I took the chance to let everybody know of a negative incident that I had in the past. I read the MFCA code of conduct and found I was within the guidelines. I also didn't mean to offend anyone but guys needs to know who is a risk and who is ok. I/you are NOT allowed by MFCA code of conduct to call anyone out by name but you may respond to a post/thread as I did.

If I offended anyone who may be close friends with this person I apoligize but guys have a right to know.

Just go over a year and hear nothing ? I don't think that's good business practice. Just my thoughts.

Good guys in this hobby: Raiderman , Wolf , Chris Stacey , Chris LeMay , Beenutt , Mike Beal , RR , Gutt , Geno , Kansas Bill , G. Diamond and if there's anyone I left off I apoligize. I have done business with all these guys in the past and I can say nothing but the best !!!
""Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.........We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, Handsome, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are we not to be?"
Old 08-20-2010, 10:29 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Thank you!

I appreciated your thread and I wish I would of read it sooner.
I'm what you call a buyer and I send my payments fast because I expect to get my items fast. Now I understand people are making these products not major companies and it takes time. But the worst thing you can do is NOT communicate with your customers. Send an email or let the customers know if you have a problem and can't deliver. Most folks will understand But when you don't hear back for a long time that's a problem. I've made deals with a few on your list and I have list of don't use because it's a hassle.
Nothing wrong with telling the truth!