Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Solitaire (The all by myself forum)
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2010, 08:21 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default ARIZONA LEADS HARTFORD AT THE HALF 13-3. See new expansion team.

NJLMFL Super Bowl 49 Wildcard Playoffs

The Arizona Cardinals lead the expansion Hartford Renegades 13-3 at the half. The Hartford Renegades have made the post season for the first time but trail the Arizona Cardinals 13-3 at the half. The Cardinals scored first on a Warner to Fitzgerald TD pass from 16 yds out. Hartford blocked the XP so the Cardinals led after the 1st QTR 6-0. Hartford had a nice drive going with some nice runs by RB Brian Westbrook and former Connecticut RB Donald Brown. The drive stalled on the Arizona 25 and K Robbie Gould booted a 32 yd Fg for Hartford's first ever post season points. Arizona answered with a 55 yd TD run by LEGEND Terry Metcalf to make it 13-3 at the half. Lots of defense so far in a turnover free half. Hartford Coach Dick Vermeil was pleased with his teams first half effort. The Renegades have a solid defense which they need playing in the NFC East.

The Hartford Renegades uniforms are a variation of the U. of Hawaii uniform and were painted by Jim Royall and numbered by myself. see photos.

Scouts from another league were spotted at the game.
Attached Images

Old 10-16-2010, 12:43 AM
MFCA MEMBER

hartford looks goooooooood.

i also like your coaches at the bottom...