Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2011, 05:45 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Capitol City Clash 2011 Tournament

This Tournament will be the kick off to the MFCA League. Capitol City Clash Formally Known as the Beltsville Bash. The Date for this event will be April 2-3, 2011. Rules will be forth coming, And I will be passing out fliers at miggle.

Hotel INFO:Comfort Inn Capital Beltway/I 95 North, 4050 Powder mill Rd, Beltsville MD 20705. Room rates are $79.00 a night plus tax (code word: Beltsville bash). The room rates special is available for Thursday-Mon weekend of the tournament. Tournament weight limit 4.0, offense dark, defense light. Your team can be pro or college. Custom figures are allowed. 36 man team you can have (6) kickers or ttc QB's. Entire fee $ 30 can be PayPal to ninersfan21@verizon.net. If you would like to mail entire fee please PM or email me at dearellb@yahoo.com. And if there is more than 1 family member participating the 2nd person will be discounted.

Dearell
""Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.........We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, Handsome, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are we not to be?"
Old 01-06-2011, 06:25 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Bump
""Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.........We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, Handsome, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are we not to be?"
Old 01-06-2011, 10:13 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default OTHER THINGS TO KNOW

Weight limit 4.0, offense dark, defense light. Your team can be pro or college. Custom figures are allowed. 36 man team you can have kickers or ttc QB's. Entry fee $ 30 can be paypal to ninersfan21@verizon.net. If you would like to mail entire fee please PM or email me at dearellb@yahoo.com. And if there is more than 1 family member participating the 2nd person will be discounted.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:05 PM
MFCA MEMBER

BUMP
Old 01-19-2011, 03:22 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default book you rooms

Guys book you rooms

Dearell
Old 01-19-2011, 05:45 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Got mine

DB I'm in there and reserved. I'll be bringing both squads to run this time and I won't have to leave for work. You just have to promise another party down the hall. Peace

Darrian