Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2011, 07:32 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Thanks to the Landsmans for Miggle

I can not name everyone but my greatest thanks goes Vince.P, Sean.J, Hoop, Ed.R and Family, Joey.G, K.Lo, A.Bax, Ken Allan and so many more... but Fiyq we family forever... The MI, MD, TX, Ohio, SC, NC, GA, Cali, KC, PA, NY, etc and he entire EF Family that was there...I had a ball...I dont want to try to remember just one moment for there was far too many hat were priceless. Excellent function.

But Vince you have enrolled me in tweaking graduate school.

Joel and Butch.C, ..next year we will make it happen we all roamed room to room engaged in EF warfare all night

Franny.J we will get in our Mid Ohio games along with the rest of the Mid Ohio Family

Last edited by GrandMasterKC : 01-23-2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:34 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Ditto Here!

All that love man this was easily the best ever. All egos checked at the door. Hobbyist enjoying the game, sharing ideas, and mingling. Thanks Miggle, and thanks MFCA!
Old 01-23-2011, 07:51 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Great time!

The Landsmans proved once again why Miggle is THEE event of choice for electric football hobbyist. I had a fantastic time. Mike Guttmann did a fantastic job! .

Jamel, Ken, and the rest of the coaches represented the hobby well.

This event MUST continue by any means necessary. Thanks to all of you for another great weekend to remember.

Don "detroitchild" Lang
Old 01-24-2011, 01:47 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default family reunion weekend

... and that is what it is to me!!!

See all my brothers and sisters having nothing but fun and fellowship all over the place.

Sorry i could not spend as much time with all those I was looking to kick it with....

Specail thanks to Delayne and Mike for have it again... and as long as you do, the rest of the family will make efforts to come......

to all the usual suspects - hope you got your "tweak degrees" because I will be hitting you up down the road..........

Finally got a change to at least meet Vince P (no time spent, but to good to meet) and look forward to many discussions later.....

Joel, butch, Van - see you guys in April (as for all of the rest of you) at the next event .......

Mega and family, DJ and Family, Big Jim and his crew and all the other families that made the trip......

K-LO
Old 01-24-2011, 03:50 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Great Time Big Thanks to Miggle

I had wonderful time and thanks Miggle and to everyone that works so hard to make this tourny happen. It was so nice to see the big turnout. I love all of you guys. Congrats to Jamel this is a hard tourny to win great job.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:14 PM
MFCA MEMBER

A BIG THANKS TO THE LANDSMANS THEY PROVED ONCE AGAIN WHY MIGGLE IS THE EVENT AND PLACE TO BE FOR ELECTRIC FOOTBALL COACHES AND THERE FAMILY'S, ME AND MY GIRLS HAD A GREAT TIME , SEEING ALL THE GREAT COACHES FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY IS LIKE A FAMILY REUNION CANT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR AND THE DINNER WAS GREAT AS ALWAYS,
AND A BIG THANKS TO MIKE GUTTMANN AND A.J. THEY DID A FANTASTIC JOB AS WELL ALL WEEKEND LONG.

I LOVE YOU ALL
JIM DAVIS
SHYENNE AND JAYA DAVIS

DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE YOU AIN'T ME
I'M JIMMY DAVIS AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

Last edited by Jim Davis : 01-24-2011 at 08:16 PM.