Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2011, 10:27 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Vince Peatros

After a one year long beef between Vince and myself that got very ugly at one point, Vince called me this evening to apologize and see if we could sort things out a bit. We talked a little and seemed to have squashed the animosity that was between us.

I am sure we won't be having Sunday dinners together, it may never go beyond the occasional phone call, but we did talk and that's pretty big, especially when I think back on how ugly our feud got.

For what it's worth, with some of you meeting him for the first time, I thought it would be interesting to post.

Los Angeles...making EF history for over a decade.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:47 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thanks for sharing Shabby!!! Excellent!!!!!!!!!

Geno H
Proud MFCA member #22
Visit G-FORCE @ www.gforcetdq.com
Old 01-25-2011, 10:55 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Old 01-25-2011, 11:29 PM
Coach

Default vp

Brother I dont know you but never let a kids game come between men!! work it out!! Jim Jackson
Old 01-26-2011, 08:20 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Posts

I think where many folks got a negative impression of vince is via his posts on this message board. Isn't he banned here?

I have talked with him over the phone quite a few times and we had good discussions.

I've read the other vince posts from the recent event, and some were saying things like don't believe everything you hear, .............but I think most got their negative impressions from his very posts on this message board.

Shabby when I met you and played you guys in the LA league, you had nothing but praise for him. I didn't get a chance to meet him in person because we were filming that whole time, but, I would have liked to met him in person.

Shabby from my experience with you, I think you are one of the most easy going dudes I have met.....so not sure, don't know what started your feud, but glad you guys worked it out.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:50 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default It's behind us now

Let what happened in the past remain in the past and let's keep looking in front of us. For whatever reason Vince was banned from this site let's work that out too. Put it behind us and move forward. Bring Vince back. We have all learned a lot in the last few years socializing together on these boards. We've all posted stupid stuff at one point or another. I know I have. Just move on and let's keep moving up. Break the ban and let the man back.

Now understand I have no idea why he is banned. There might need to be some apologies stated and so on. That is between Vince and Wolf (or whoever banned him). I'm not saying you look past that. Just get it done and let's move on.

RAIDERMAN
Old 01-26-2011, 09:06 AM
MFCA MEMBER

FYI-The Board of Directors is actively working on this with Vince. There will be some stipulations in place for a period of time, but I believe it will all be worked out in the near future.

Face to face meetings almost always resolve any issue that comes up on the forum. Forums are a wonderful thing, but they can also be a demon.

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 01-26-2011, 09:10 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default LOVE THIS THREAD

COACHES,

I personally love every post in this thread. PLEASE BRING VINCE BACK NOW WHILE THE IRON IS HOT. I have read nothing but positives regarding him.
who ever banned him, please work this out today. Special note, please dont think re instating vince is going back on the MFCA code of conduct. It's not like he is being brought back in a secretive manner with no explanations. This is the MFCA COMMUNITY asking he be brought back for us. Their will never be a special privaledge situation in regards to code on conduct matters. This is the coaches who the code of conduct pertains to asking for him to be brought back.

Thanx in advance
mantaraydre
Old 01-26-2011, 09:11 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default wolf

wolf,

This is why your the man period point blank !!!!!!!!!!!!

mantaraydre
Old 01-26-2011, 09:29 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantaraydre View Post
wolf,

This is why your the man period point blank !!!!!!!!!!!!

mantaraydre
Thanks, but I want it to be clear that this an action by the BOD's at the request of a MFCA member. I am not the instigator of the action, but am just serving my role as one of the BOD. The code of conduct is still in place and will be continued to be enforced. However, there is always room to grow for all of us. Any person, regardless of past good or transgressions who disrespects other members on the forum in a derogatory or defamatory way will be subject to partial or permanent ban.

Once again as a reminder to ALL. If you have problems with another, this forum is NOT the place to air it out. Smack talk in a fun way is acceptable and often enjoyed, but it can go too far as well. Complaints will be handled through the code of conduct and by the BOD.

Always think before you type!

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!