Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2006, 11:17 PM
Biglock

Default How do you make field covers

I was wondering about field covers, I am always trying to attempt to make myself more aquainted with all aspects of this Hobby, How do you guys out there create feild covers, one of my leaguemates had a thought about games played under different weather conditions, I explained that there is no way to do a wet feild, and some of the ways to do snow im not crazy about becuase of the cleanup issues, so I suggested that maybe we could get felid covers that could mimic wet fields or snow fields, I already have the snow field sideline and corner accessories, but I was wondering what goes into to making a feild cover, where do I start, what would I use to make one, and with the graphics I have in mind can it be done, Please anyone with info on how to make feild covers please holla back, thanks in advance.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:32 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biglock View Post
I was wondering about field covers, I am always trying to attempt to make myself more aquainted with all aspects of this Hobby, How do you guys out there create feild covers, one of my leaguemates had a thought about games played under different weather conditions, I explained that there is no way to do a wet feild, and some of the ways to do snow im not crazy about becuase of the cleanup issues, so I suggested that maybe we could get felid covers that could mimic wet fields or snow fields, I already have the snow field sideline and corner accessories, but I was wondering what goes into to making a feild cover, where do I start, what would I use to make one, and with the graphics I have in mind can it be done, Please anyone with info on how to make feild covers please holla back, thanks in advance.
Talk with Weirdwolf..
I know he can do the graphics..