Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2007, 01:24 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default All Dvd Makers, What Is The Status On The Projects

DVD MAKERS,

What is the status on all future projects ?

MANTARAY- DRE
Old 09-17-2007, 02:21 PM
Tron1984

Default Coaches DVD#3

Dre'
We have major portions of the DVD#3 complete; however, we want to improve how we present it to the community. We expect to have this last project completed before Thanksgiving.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:45 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Projects being Worked On

1. 1958 NFL Championship featuring the New York Giants and Baltimore Colts
This game is being played in Yankee Stadium under the lights. We are still in
the filming of the third and fourth quarter. Many interesting things including
advertisements of the original game are shown on the stadium. The stadium
is being played in a baseball-type setting. May be a week or two from editing. Coach TVsChacis added his own brand of uniqueness to this video with coaches for both teams. This is a promotional video that will be shown to the NFL. Putting sound effects, color analyst and broadcasters with the game. This is one of those special DVDs.

2. Texas Shootout 2007 featuring all the coaches that played in the Shootout. The press conferences along are something to be treasured. I did not have my regular camera man to do the game so I am not 100% sure about the camera angles. Michigan Joe and Mike more than likely did a great job filming. Other things will be added that none of you will even recognize.

3. West Coast Offense DVD-This DVD will show my system as I will incorporate game footage showing different schemes that I run. This will be intense for guys who are interested in learning the Shootout Rules System. I show the training camp techniques, creation of functional players for my system, and give an insight on scouting.

4. Customizing DVD 2 (The QBs) Volume 2 of 10-This DVD will show 20 different QB poses that I create ranging from taking a snap to drop back passers to long ball throwers (with wire coming out of their hand).

5. Texas Shootout 1996-This DVD has to be changed from analog to digital. That will take some time. I have got to find all the footage. I was looking at some last week and thought that would be good to show.

6. DFW Championship 2008-This years championship will be done on DVD format. It has not happened yet but I am sure that the game will go down to the final play to win.

Others will soon follow such as SEC Rivalries and Customizing DVDs (Positional)