Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2008, 07:10 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Michigan Joe and Mike Guttman: are you out there

It has been a while since you have posted some of your work. I hope that you are too busy palying MEFB or watching the games to do some more great work. Knowing Mike, he's too busy working on a massive project that will take years to finish or at least, until the 2009 MGCA convention. And Joe, well he's probably working on a 50 man custom team or two...Hmmm.
What gives....
Old 10-19-2008, 09:44 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default ..still here and still very excited about making teams

Problem for me has been work, its sucking ALL my time and energy. Outside of work, I've had time for my kids and not too much else. Having said that, I'm pumped up about getting back on track with my Michigan Wolverines squad. I've got a bunch of figures in the early stages of painting and I'm really pumped to finish them up over the next couple of weeks to showcase them in South Bend against the HHEFL crew. I still have my big goals...complete 22 man rosters (min) of fully customized NFL teams detailed to the max. After I complete about 22 more figures for my Wolverines I expect to start the NFL teams again.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:07 AM
MFCA MEMBER

I'm still around Mark. All my time is going to work, and getting my house ready for winter. Putting new siding on my house and repairing what the previous owner didn't do. Also giving all my money to the wife to repaint and repair the inside. I still get a couple hours in a day for EF, but it's all my own stuff. If I post pics, others may want them. Not sure I want to part with this stuff.

Convention? Hmmmmm, we'll see
Old 10-20-2008, 09:17 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Mike and Joe

Glad to hear that you guys are still going strong. I guess that I was wrong about your absence though. OOPPP. doing the important stuff. My son and I do a few plays every night before bed. I treat him to old Miggle teams as rewards for good school work. He is so bright that he is wiping out my stock and almost trough every team in the NFL. Might have to go too college teams next.
I have just finished 60 man Browns and Chargers squads and am currently working on the Steelers. Should be about a 60 man squad as well including home and away kits. I have just started putting FF.com figures in. This ia a forst for me as I was not intially impressed. However, after some work on the helmets and the arm ribs they look really good. he shoes are my favorite parts.